Want to up your dinner party game? Make it interactive with a beer and cheese pairing!
We got together with our friends at Antonelli’s Cheese Shop to select these perfect pairings!
– Tripel B with Blue Earth Brie – the bright buttery notes of the cheese balance superbly with the spicy and fruity notes of the Tripel B.
– Naked Nun with Brabander – the rich and nutty notes of the Brabander really make the citrus notes of the Naked Nun pop.
– Dancin’ Monks with Oma – the pungent and sweet flavors of the Oma balance elegantly with the caramel notes in Dancin’ Monks.
– Black Rhino with Fourme d’Ambert – the tangy and savory notes from the Ambert really highlight the chocolate notes in Black Rhino!
– Sundowner with Kunick – this tangy and buttery triple crème cheese blends perfectly with the white grape and green apple notes of Sundowner.