BOTTLES & SIX PACKS TO GO
Adelbert’s Brewery sells individual bottles and six packs to go directly from our taproom. We offer a 10% discount on the purchase of six bottles or more. We do not fill growlers.
KEGS TO GO
Place a keg order:
Email email@example.com with size, preferred style and pick up date. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Orders are not confirmed until both parties confirm in writing.
Beer Style(s) Available.
Availability is not guaranteed. Please contact the brewery for availability.
– Buzzbait Blonde, Black Rhino, Naked Nun, Dancin’ Monks, Flyin’ Monks, Travelin’ Man, Philosophizer, Scratchin’ Hippo, Tripel B, Hibiscus Saison, Mango Wit, Lemon Rye
– All keg orders are for keg only unless additional items specified below.
– Kegs are good for 12-24 hours after first tapping if they are kept cold and still with pump tap. CO2 taps will keep beer fresher longer.
– Please allow at least 24 hours to fill all keg orders. 48 hours notice if picking up same day as tapping.
– Keg orders are not filled over the weekend. Any orders placed after Thursday afternoon will not be available until Monday.
– We do not fill kegs or exchange any other brewery’s kegs.
Pick Up Details:
Please bring an appropriate vehicle for transporting kegs. Large kegs require a SUV or truck and tie-down straps are highly recommended.
– 1/6bbl keg (5.1 gallons) $100 + tax & deposit
– 1/2bbl keg (15.5 gallons) $200 + tax & deposit
All kegs require a $75 deposit*
– Party Tap – $50 deposit* + $5 non-refundable cleaning fee
– Trashcan – $5 fee
Deposits will be returned to customers in full, as long as all keg/equipment is returned on time and in acceptable condition. If equipment is rented, we also require a credit card on file. If equipment not returned on agreed upon date, purchasers card will be run for remaining amount.