WE HAVE CLOSED THIS POSITION AND ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS. THANK YOU!
This position is for the Austin-area.
On Premise Account Manager Duties
• Maintain sales and customer service with existing on premise accounts and identify/execute opportunities to grow sales
• Pro-actively identify, resource and maximize new business opportunities with new accounts.
• Develop strategic outreach plans for targeted accounts
• Provide line cleaning services to on premise accounts as needed
• Assist in the delivery of goods and/or coordination of deliveries with others on the team
• Educate accounts on product offerings
• Investigates and resolves customer complaints in accordance with company policy.
• Keeps information on competitive products, promotional matters, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Informs company of competitive activity and conditions that would affect company interests.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
• Take customer orders and enter into Quickbooks
• Assist in brewery promotional events
• Schedule and manage in-store tastings for on and off premise accounts
• Provide insight into marketing material needs of customers
• Assist with on and off premise merchandising as needed
• Experience within the beer industry, preferably in sales or on premise account purchasing
• Ability to lift, move and deliver kegs up to approximately 170 lbs
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage customer relationships
• Highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
• Strong negotiation skills
• Extremely detail oriented
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Monthly base plus commission
• Healthcare and retirement benefits available
• Free beer!
Please send applications to email@example.com.