TAP ROOM HOURS
Our tasting room is open Wednesday – Friday from 5-10 pm, Saturday 1-10 pm and Sunday 1-7 pm!
We offer a $14 glass option (includes tax) which includes the souvenir glass, tour and six sample pours (If you already have a glass from us, feel free to bring it back in with you for $2 off!). Individual beers are also available for $4 or $6 depending on the selection. We also sell bottles to-go from the taproom.
***Please check our event calendar for food trucks, special events, and/or closure details. Occasionally, the price increases if we plan something special that requires a lot more staff/overhead on our part, such as all day concerts, crawfish boils, etc***
Tours are given at the following times:
Friday – 6 pm and 7 pm
Saturday – 2 pm and 3 pm
Occasionally, we will give tours if we have the staff available on Wed/Thurs/Sun but do not guarantee them except for Fridays and Saturdays.
OTHER FUN FACTS
– The indoor part of our tasting room has A/C (heater in winter), two large screen TV, darts, giant jenga, hula hoops, and a foosball table. Outside we have several picnic tables under our hand-built pergola.
– We have a rotation of food trucks that are here to provide you delicious food (check our Facebook or Twitter for weekly truck announcements)!
– No reservations needed. Just come on by!
– Last call is approximately 15 minutes before we close (9:45 on Wednesday-Saturday; 6:45 on Sunday).
– Kids are always welcome.
– Dogs are welcome outside at our picnic tables, but are not allowed inside.
Interested in having a private event at the brewery? What a great idea! The brewery is available to be rented out for groups of 60 or more in 2 to 4 hour blocks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.