Sales Representative Duties
• Support Austin, Houston and DFW sales (home base in Austin or Houston)
• Maintain sales and customer service with existing on-premise accounts as well as development of new relationships
• Work with local distributors to increase brand awareness and achieve sales goals
• Plan and execute on- and off-premise accounts promotions as required (note: evenings; weekend festivals)
• Develop strategic outreach plans for targeted accounts
• Execute overall sales strategy and achieve sales goals
• Educate accounts on product offerings
• Manage allocations and forecast orders
• Maintaining familiarity with and keeping up with changes in the competitive landscape (ie, food and beer trends), products, business culture and competition
• Must live in Austin or Houston
• 1-3 years of craft beer industry sales experience or other relevant sales
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
• Highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of large groups, conduct trainings/promotions
• Strong sense of urgency, proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Knowledge of and passion for craft beer and the brewing industry
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage customer relationships
• Must provide proof of valid State registration and automobile insurance
• Must provide proof of a clean driving record
• Able to lift 30-50 lbs with regularity
Competitive salary, bonus, car allowance, medical/dental, and other benefits are available.
Please send applications to email@example.com.
Position posted 12/3/2015. Will be removed from website once closed.